Payment for consignments can be carried out through offline or online modes, as per convenience of the clients. We assure you any method that is agreed upon by you and the company will be safe. We are supported by hi-tech machines and expert personnel that enable us in meeting the bulk packaging of the products. Moreover, we check the entire lot before making the final dispatch.
- Scanner Dimensions : 400 x 105 x 92mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 470 x 440 x 120 mm
- Packaging Weight : 5,5Kg
- Time for Scanning : approx. 4 seconds per scan
- Resolution / Precision : till 0.1% accuracy compared with the scanned object
- Mesh Density : until 10 million vertexes per model
- File Exporting formats : OBJ, STL, PLY, OFF
- High - precision and high - speed at a competitive cost : Scan in a Box is a cost efficient product, developed to satisfy every final user. The choice of each and every piece of the device is targeted to offer the highest performances of the scanner, resulting in high precision and speed. All provided at a price proposal without compare.
- New Structured Light Technology : The Structured Light is a new - generation technology and replaces the obsolete Laser Scanning. This technique was crated to take full advantage of the hardware: using two high definition professional cameras, in a stereo structure, and choosing the right projector, grant full performances together with better precision and better resolution of the details.
- Modular asset, easy to set: Choosing Scan in a Box, you are provided all you need to start working immediately, already with great results as for 3D scanning: the modular set up makes it very easy to mount the device. Moreover, Scan in a Box gives the opportunity to set the field of the scanner so that it could best fit the needs of the scanned object.